The landlords' letting process
How to become a landlord, and how to avoid the pitfalls of renting your property.
Mead Property Management provide a straight forward property letting process. This process is easy to follow, and should take the stress out of finding the right tenant and the right income as quickly as possible.
Our letting agents are all professional, qualified experts with local knowledge. Trust us to help you thorough the lettings process:
Arrange for a professional residential property rental valuation by completing the form at the top right of this screen, or by calling Andrew Hepburn directly on: 01628 770130.
Our process condensed:
- Agree a short or a long term let
- Let us help you profile the right tenant for your property
- Let Mead Property Management advise you about our rent and legal protection warranty product
- Discuss ongoing property management needs for compliance and maintenance
- Let us help guide you to make the most of any property viewings
- We will market your property to all of our registered tenants and to millions more online
- Mead Property Management will present your property in advertising and local networks
- We'll arrange for only accompanied viewings for all the tenants wanting to see your property
- Get an offer from a new tenant
- We vet the tenants application for you
- Accept an offer - and we complete the legal paperwork.
Book a FREE residential property rental valuation online today to get things started. Simply complete the form at the top right of this screen, or call Andrew Hepburn on: 01628 770130.
Alternatively, click here to arrange for us to call you back at a time to suit you.